Wild Mass Guessing

ChromaColors
    Official Artist
    Official Artist

Female Posts : 122

Re: Wild Mass Guessing

Post by ChromaColors on Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:59 am

My scanner isn't working, so I will need to wait a while before I can submit any art.

ChromaColors
    Official Artist
    Official Artist

Post by ChromaColors on Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:40 am

Due to my distinctive lack of a Skype, I have no idea about the progress of the project. As a result, aside from the main menu artwork and a couple ReaverBot designs we may not even need, I cannot do much.
    Adrian2040
    Admin and Lead Director
    Admin and Lead Director

Male Posts : 648

Post by Adrian2040 on Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:02 pm

ChromaColors wrote:Due to my distinctive lack of a Skype, I have no idea about the progress of the project. As a result, aside from the main menu artwork and a couple ReaverBot designs we may not even need, I cannot do much.
    I always wanted to ask: Why the lack of Skype? After all, it's free and it works on multiple OS's.

ChromaColors
    Official Artist
    Official Artist

Post by ChromaColors on Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:40 pm

Adrian2040 wrote:
    ChromaColors wrote:Due to my distinctive lack of a Skype, I have no idea about the progress of the project. As a result, aside from the main menu artwork and a couple ReaverBot designs we may not even need, I cannot do much.
    I always wanted to ask: Why the lack of Skype? After all, it's free and it works on multiple OS's.

I've just never had a need for Skype.

I have the camera and microphone to record my voice, I just need to figure out how to use them.

By the way, the title art will be done soon. It will feature a black silhouette of Barrett delivering a fire kick, surrounded by flames on a blue background. The logo itself will be the same as it was during the project. If we decide to move on to MegaMan's side of the story, then I can make title art that features MegaMan himself instead.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:53 pm