Happy National VideoGames Day!

    Share
    avatar
    Adrian2040
    Admin and Lead Director
    Admin and Lead Director

    Male Posts : 648
    Join date : 2011-07-19
    Age : 24
    Location : Lima, Peru

    Happy National VideoGames Day!

    Post by Adrian2040 on Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:27 am

    It's time to play!

    (This topic will be a Global Announcement only for the whole day of today!)


    Last edited by Adrian2040 on Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total


    _________________
    avatar
    MaestroMaharg
    DASH Designer
    DASH Designer

    Male Posts : 465
    Join date : 2011-07-19
    Location : Canada

    Re: Happy National VideoGames Day!

    Post by MaestroMaharg on Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:40 am

    I'm gonna pop-in my MML games again!
    avatar
    Skybane Zero
    DASH Writer
    DASH Writer

    Male Posts : 206
    Join date : 2011-07-19
    Location : Resistance Base

    Re: Happy National VideoGames Day!

    Post by Skybane Zero on Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:09 pm

    Just beat Megaman Legends 2 on very hard mode! Excited Yay!


    _________________
    avatar
    MaestroMaharg
    DASH Designer
    DASH Designer

    Male Posts : 465
    Join date : 2011-07-19
    Location : Canada

    Re: Happy National VideoGames Day!

    Post by MaestroMaharg on Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:01 pm

    Skybane Zero wrote:Just beat Megaman Legends 2 on very hard mode! Excited Yay!
    You mean there's something after hard mode?! Wtf Capcom?! Ecstatic Maybe I'm mistaken, but; Is Very hard mode just what they call hard mode in MML2, or does it really come after hard mode?
    avatar
    Skybane Zero
    DASH Writer
    DASH Writer

    Male Posts : 206
    Join date : 2011-07-19
    Location : Resistance Base

    Re: Happy National VideoGames Day!

    Post by Skybane Zero on Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:10 pm

    MaestroMaharg wrote:
    Skybane Zero wrote:Just beat Megaman Legends 2 on very hard mode! Excited Yay!
    You mean there's something after hard mode?! Wtf Capcom?! Ecstatic Maybe I'm mistaken, but; Is Very hard mode just what they call hard mode in MML2, or does it really come after hard mode?


    It's the mode after Hard mode. Unlocked either after you beat the game on Hard mode, or beat it on Normal mode with a class S license (I did the latter, although I have beaten the game on hard mode as well).

    It's basically the same as hard mode, except, bosses boast more defense, and Zenny is worth half the normal denomintations. Shocked


    _________________
    avatar
    MaestroMaharg
    DASH Designer
    DASH Designer

    Male Posts : 465
    Join date : 2011-07-19
    Location : Canada

    Re: Happy National VideoGames Day!

    Post by MaestroMaharg on Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:22 pm

    Skybane Zero wrote:
    MaestroMaharg wrote:
    Skybane Zero wrote:Just beat Megaman Legends 2 on very hard mode! Excited Yay!
    You mean there's something after hard mode?! Wtf Capcom?! Ecstatic Maybe I'm mistaken, but; Is Very hard mode just what they call hard mode in MML2, or does it really come after hard mode?


    It's the mode after Hard mode. Unlocked either after you beat the game on Hard mode, or beat it on Normal mode with a class S license (I did the latter, although I have beaten the game on hard mode as well).

    It's basically the same as hard mode, except, bosses boast more defense, and Zenny is worth half the normal denomintations. Shocked
    how on earth did you deal with the Rush Mammoo? Ecstatic
    avatar
    Skybane Zero
    DASH Writer
    DASH Writer

    Male Posts : 206
    Join date : 2011-07-19
    Location : Resistance Base

    Re: Happy National VideoGames Day!

    Post by Skybane Zero on Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:34 pm

    Just circled around him and shot him to death, how else? Tongue Took a looooooooooooooong time, though. @_@

    Still, I'm really amazed at that victory, since I forgot to equip my range booster for the fight. Ecstatic


    _________________
    avatar
    HBV-05-E Raiden
    Official Writer
    Official Writer

    Male Posts : 174
    Join date : 2011-07-19
    Age : 22
    Location : In your subconscience

    Re: Happy National VideoGames Day!

    Post by HBV-05-E Raiden on Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:48 pm

    Welp, time to play Virtual-On all day.
    1CC AS EVERY CHARACTER.
    AWW YEAH.
    avatar
    Steffie
    Normal User
    Normal User

    Female Posts : 32
    Join date : 2011-08-17
    Age : 31

    Re: Happy National VideoGames Day!

    Post by Steffie on Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:01 pm

    I've played Sonic Mega Collection today, as I had played MML last week
    avatar
    PixelSprite
    DASH 3D Artist
    DASH 3D Artist

    Female Posts : 205
    Join date : 2011-07-21

    Re: Happy National VideoGames Day!

    Post by PixelSprite on Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:54 pm

    Picross 3D download puzzles and Donkey Kong Country Returns. Finally beat those moles.


    _________________
    DeviantArt <- Slowly adding more (warning: ponies)
    avatar
    General Specific
    Lead Designer
    Lead Designer

    Male Posts : 1059
    Join date : 2011-07-19
    Age : 22
    Location : McKinney, TX

    Re: Happy National VideoGames Day!

    Post by General Specific on Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:02 am

    Cortex Command, for hours on end (—I wish...).


    _________________


    Let's not get nosy, bub.
    avatar
    LordGarza
    Official Writer
    Official Writer

    Male Posts : 425
    Join date : 2011-07-23
    Age : 23
    Location : Mexico

    Re: Happy National VideoGames Day!

    Post by LordGarza on Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:10 am

    Happy day Very Happy

    Sponsored content

    Re: Happy National VideoGames Day!

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:54 am